New year, new forms! Tax 990 has now started to support the e-filing of nonprofit tax returns for the 2022 tax year!
One-Stop Solution For Nonprofit Tax Filing!
As a nonprofit, there are different types of forms that your organization may be required to file. Here is the list of forms supported by Tax 990 for the 2022 tax year.
When are These Forms Due?
- Forms 990-N, 990-EZ, 990, and 990-PF are generally due by the 15th day of the 5th month after the organization’s tax year ends.
- For 990-T, the deadline can be either the 15th day of the 4th month or the 5th month, based on the type of organization.
- Form 1120-POL is required to be filed on or before the 15th day of the 4th month after the organization’s accounting period ends.
- The deadline to file Form 8038-CP depends upon the type of bond. For fixed-rate bonds, Form 8038-CP must be filed within 45 days to 90 days before the date when the relevant interest was paid. In the case of variable-rate bonds, the deadline depends upon when the issuer knows the interest payment amount.
Note: The extension Form 8868 (990 extension form) has the deadline same as the deadline of the form for which the extension is being requested.
Meet Your Tax Filing Requirements for the 2022 Tax Year with Tax 990!
Getting a head start on your tax filings is always key, especially in avoiding a last-minute rush and needless penalties. So, it’s time to get started with Tax 990 and e-file for the 2022 tax year.
Tax 990 offers various helpful features to make your nonprofit tax filing convenient, secure, and accurate. Here are some of them:
Tax 990 not only supports the e-filing of 990 forms but also includes the applicable Schedules based on the information you enter on your main form.
- Form-Based and Interview-Style Filing Options
There are two options available for you to complete your forms. You can enter the required data directly on your form using the Form-based option or provide answers to the series of questions to fill out the form using the Interview-style option.
To reduce the time you spend uploading your data to our system, we provide Excel templates to import your contributions and grants data in bulk.
When there is so much to prepare, errors are inevitable. To make sure that your returns remain error-free, our built-in error check system audits your completed form for any IRS errors and provides you with the option to fix them before transmitting it.
- Seamless Customer Support
To make sure that all your questions during and after the filing are addressed with instant solutions, we have a team of experts available via Live chat, Phone, and email. You can get in touch with our team Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST.
How to e-file my return with Tax 990?
Here is how you can file your return for the 2022 tax year with Tax 990:
Step 1: Search for your EIN and let our system import your organization details automatically or enter them manually.
Step 2: Choose “2022 Tax Year” and select the form which you are required to file.
Step 3: Use our Form-based or Interview-style filing and provide the required data to fill out your form.
Step 4: Review the completed form and share it with your organization’s board members for approval
Step 5: Once approved, transmit the form to the IRS or FTB.
E-file Your 990 Returns with Tax 990 Today and Stay on top of your deadline!
Get Started with Tax 990!